CrossBorder Solutions is looking for an experienced UI Designer in New York City to report into Product Management. You will work closely and collaboratively with our UX Designers and Product Managers to bring to life our growing suite of digital tax products.
- You will cultivate a deep understanding of CrossBorder Solution's Product UI styles, patterns, standardized elements and interactions.
- Create an approachable visual language which resonates with our professional target audience; develop and maintain related user interface specifications.
- Work in collaboration with the UX Designers and Product Managers on your team to manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to accomplish UI goals in time with your teams software roadmap.
- Iterate and develop ideas based on design critique from peers and from insights found in user testing or feature response.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 4-6 years of prior Software UI/interaction design experience for a SaaS product or toolwith a history (and a portfolio) including a modern aesthetic.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, adapting with evolving product requirements.
- Experience creating and managing UI frameworks.
- You will need a collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board.
- Experience using the following tools: Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe CC.
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From