Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Our Team is looking for a Mobile Test Automation Engineer who has a passion for ensuring a great native app experience for our millions of customers. This individual will own the full lifecycle of automated system testing along with defining and shaping processes that will help us continue to ship high quality products. If youre interested in solving complex problems associated with scaling a popular consumer facing application and working in an open, diverse, and inclusive environment, Stash might be the fit for you!
What you'll do:
- Design and implement automated tests using XCUITest and Swift for iOS; and Espresso and Kotlin for Android
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and design test plans
- Review and triage test failures; reproduce, debug, isolate problems and verify fixes
- Collaborate with other developers on improving test coverage, release velocity, and production health
- Help drive adoption of best practices in test automation, maintainability, and bug prevention
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Experience with at least one mobile test automation framework such as XCUITest, Espresso or Appium
- Knowledge of test strategies and methodologies, writing test plans, creating automated test cases
- Experience writing application code as well as test code
- Experience designing and implementing several automated UI test suites from scratch
- Experience in all aspects of testing of components/services including Performance, Load, Functional, Integration, E2E and Unit testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Circle and Jenkins
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.