Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to commercial spaces across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 52 million plastic bottles and continues to grow at a rapid pace. With offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we are expanding our beverage offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager in our New York City market with the confidence to go into the region and build fruitful relationships with both direct clients and local distributors. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business using multiple tactics, including but not limited to the following: proactive lead generation, follow-up on inbound leads, cold prospecting and cold calling. This individual will be responsible for the management of opportunities from prospecting through to close. The Territory Sales Manager will report to the regional Director of Sales. This role offers a great opportunity to grow your market, make your territory successful, and share in Bevis success as we grow!
What you will do:
- Own the sales function in your territory while cooperating with and contributing to a larger, national team
- Use data and analytics to strategically map and segment your assigned territory to prospect for new business
- Work with partners and close deals through third parties
- Sell! Face-to- face, cold calling, whatever it takes to generate business, convert prospects, close leads, and keep our current customers happy
How you will grow:
- Interface and sell to a broad, diverse, and global customer base including companies like Netflix, Lyft, Peloton, McKinsey, Google and more!
- Own regional sales within a dynamic company, where you will have wide latitude to generate new networks and leads
- Engage with a talented sales and operations team drawn from diverse sectors, mentor and coach junior team members, and learn from best-in-class leadership
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience managing/owning a territory
- A passion for our mission and selling that mission
- The capability to deliver both transactional and strategic sales wins
- Understanding of Value Selling principles applied in a B2B selling environment
- Team player mentality, committed to success of the customer beyond the initial sale
- The ability to give face to face presentations to potential clients that encompass translating the technical components for a wide audience
- Existing networks of contacts within technology and venture backed companies will be highly useful
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ownership of role and commitment to finding solutions for problems. If you cant solve a problem, ask for help dont complain
- Be likable. Seriously, if we dont like you, prospects wont either.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From