Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) organization helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. As part of the PSO organization, the Technical Solutions Consultants team are creative problem solvers who strive to ensure businesses are utilizing our advertising solutions as efficiently and as effectively as possible. We are driven by our passion for technology and creating impact for client's businesses.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be the technical point of contact for our clients and internal stakeholders. You will become an expert on our advertising solutions, consult with clients on best practices and resolve any technical issues that come your way. You will also help build tools, automate services and operations, and support internal and external education on Facebook marketing solutions. Technical Solutions Consultants are curious by nature, comfortable working in ambiguous situations, and love coming up with creative solutions to client needs. This role will be based out of our New York City office.
- Build technical expertise in Facebook's various advertising products (signal, measurement, and delivery) and provide consultative guidance to clients and partners on best practices and bespoke setups
- Resolve technical issues stemming from our client's usage of Facebook's advertising solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional Product and Engineering teams in the go-to-market (GTM) process of launching new products and supporting existing ones
- Partner closely with the Sales teams to resolve client issues, prioritize, and build market or vertical plans for technical services
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows across a wide variety of projects
- Lead technical training for internal and external stakeholders to educate them on best practices and new solutions
More Jobs From