Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are actively recruiting a Technical Program Manager who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will be in charge of handling all aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise (with focus in Marketing and Ad. Tech).
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of projects working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
- Manage globally distributed, cross-functional software engineering and development projects
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Provide hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Manage and track risks, actions, issues, dependencies, and drive resolution Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
- Effectively communicate project status to Senior Program Manager and stakeholders (as needed), may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks cross functionally
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical project management
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification/experience preferred
- At least 3 years experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture in Marketing Ad. Tech
- At least two years experience in project/product management, and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and team priority task management
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where we respect and support individual choices
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Ability to create and run SQL queries within a database
- Experience in managing Vendor selection and onboarding process management
- Work onsite at Thrasios office in NYC (Manhattan) New York, post pandemic
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.