Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Were looking for a product-focused TPM to help drive some of the most impactful and purposeful work of their life working on core sharing experiences. From Stories to Facebook Video Calling, we are on the cutting edge of new features and products to help connect people together to have meaningful conversations and bring the world closer together.
The ideal candidate will play a key role collaborating with multiple product teams to deliver high-quality experiences on Stories and Messaging within the Facebook App. You'll be responsible for defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for new products and features. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. Having a strong technical background and an overarching understanding of the whole system architecture plus experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results are key drivers for this role.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park.
- Manage cross-functional software engineering programs focused on Stories and Messaging Experience in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, and work with engineering teams to define, evaluate, and prioritize program scope and implementation plans.
- Communicate cross-functionally and manage collaboration across multiple engineering teams.
- Lead technical discussion with conviction, be a subject matter expert and have strategic influence.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Identify key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the impact of your product area.
- Drive internal process improvements and remove gaps across multiple teams to ensure teams are working on high-impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
More Jobs From