Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Release Engineering plays an integral role in implementing and executing product release processes as well as building internal tools for effective and effortless release management. In this role, you will establish and lead large scale release infrastructure programs end-to-end. We are looking for a person with a strong project management background, a passion for making tools that scale, and someone that is scrappy and gets the job done on-time. The Release Engineering team ensures that new software is released in a streamlined manner from development to production. The team establishes procedures and develops tools that are used by the Engineering, Product Management, and Operations teams. As a TPM, you'll use your strong technical ability and program management skills to drive product releases across many different platforms and teams. You'll work hard to ensure that Facebook's products are delivered on time, with repeatable and scalable process and tools.This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Establish and own large scale, complex release engineering programs end-to-end.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to manage and improve our release infrastructure.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and communication for projects and tasks.
- Empower engineers to move faster by removing roadblocks.
- Deliver goals by ruthlessly prioritizing and focusing on impact.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and various key teams around the organization.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with multiple Engineering, Product and/or Infrastructure teams.
- Help drive tooling decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
More Jobs From