Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager for Enterprise Engineering teams, focused on initiatives around data privacy, information security and GRC activities. This is a constantly evolving space, so the TPM needs to be flexible and be able to pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve. The role needs to have technical knowledge that enables them to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. TPMs work horizontally to create long-term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth.
- Manage cross-functional security programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (information security, data privacy, vulnerability management, risk mitigation)
- Help define roadmap and long term strategy of the teams you are working with
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope
More Jobs From