Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Join a collaborative and passionate team working to make Instagram a best in class shopping destination for businesses and customers. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with multiple stakeholder teams including product, engineering, design and marketing to build the roadmap and lead the execution of business tools and initiatives.
Instagram Technical Program Managers operate within the engineering organization and have technical knowledge that enables them to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. The right candidate has a background in e-commerce and is passionate about helping people create meaningful connections to products and businesses. We are looking for an excellent communicator who is knowledgeable in mobile product development, passionate about the digital business experience, excited to collaborate, and focused on advancing Instagram engineering and products. This is a constantly evolving space, and the TPM is expected to be flexible and pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
This is a full-time position in San Francisco or New York, with occasional travel required between offices.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team
- Build subject matter expertise in your area and stay up to date on technological developments
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across Instagram, Facebook, and external partners to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources
- Work with Product and Engineering to define your team's strategy
- Drive internal process improvements across teams, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects with a focus on efficiency, performance, and quality
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and drive accountability in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
More Jobs From