Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Instagram is looking for a Technical Program Manager who can help build well crafted experiences on instagram.com for both mobile and desktop web. As a Technical Program Manager on Product Interfaces, you will play a critical role in developing the strategy for how we scale our Web platforms to build the best experiences, scaling the way we maintain a safe and trustworthy platform, and helping execute against efforts to support a larger developer community. The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, knowledgeable in the developer platform/tools domain, passionate building scalable service, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to innovate on existing solutions, and focused squarely on impacting the Instagram product and business.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team
- Build subject matter expertise in your area and stay up to date on technological developments
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across Instagram and Facebook to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources
- Work with Product and Engineering to define your team's roadmap and execution strategy
- Drive internal process improvements across teams, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects with a focus on efficiency, performance, and quality
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and drive accountability in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
- Develop robust engineering accountability measurements, maintaining high quality engineering work
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast paced environment across a dynamic team through project planning and interpersonal skills