Office Tour Photos
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive infrastructure initiatives that maximize performance, stability, and efficiency across feed, stories, and ranking product areas. As a TPM on Instagram, you will work closely with product, engineering, and machine learning infrastructure teams to drive alignment and deliver on critical programs that empower teams to iterate quickly.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, adept at collaborating cross-functionally, and has experience with machine learning platforms, ranking systems, and managing efficiency of large scale systems. This is a quickly evolving space, and the TPM is expected to be flexible and pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
This is a full-time position based in our office in New York.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of the measurement and labeling initiatives for your team
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas, facilitating relationships across teams at Instagram and Facebook to manage dependencies and optimize resources
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects that align with the company mission and goals
- Collaborate with engineering and product management partners to define roadmap and long-term strategy for the measurement and labeling domain
- Roadmap and communicate program updates, risks and new opportunities to leaders and stakeholders, identify dependencies and perform risk/change management on projects
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills
More Jobs From