Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Commerce Platform team is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who is passionate about commerce, technology, and innovation to join the team. The teams charter is to enable the commerce experience across our suite of products under the FB family of apps by building a platform that provides the ability for buyers and sellers to transact on the FB platform seamlessly and safely. The team is focused on scaling the platform across verticals and internationally.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for new products and features. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners both internal and external partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background and experience with commerce and growth for the space.
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data, and operations to enable commerce experiences on our platform.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
More Jobs From