About the Role
SecurityScorecard is expanding our Program Management team to include a Technical Program Manager focused on technical delivery against our product roadmap. The ideal candidate offers experience organizing and coordinating projects across multiple cross-functional teams, applying their best practices to ensure projects run consistently.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Program Manager who loves fast paced development, the chance to make an impact and the visibility of serving as a true cross-functional leader within the organization. SecurityScorecard has recently been recognized by Forrester Research, Inc. as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave: Cybersecurity Risk Rating Solutions, Q4 2018 report, earning highest ratings for our product offerings.
This role will sit in our NYC headquarters and report to our VP of Program Management.
- Facilitates the execution of our SAFe Agile processes
- Leads the SAFe Agile ceremonies of PI planning, synchronization meetings, demos, and retrospectives
- Leads the team in work breakdown, identifying dependencies, estimating duration and work effort, allocating resources and creating project schedules using MS Project.
- Tracks status of tasks within a project and reports on progress, highlighting any changes to the original plan and the reasons for the change.
- Develops traceability matrix documents to trace requirements from product through engineering tickets and test cases.
- Participates in developing a Lean-Agile mindset across the organization, coaching leaders and teams
- Works to scale the configuration of SAFe Agile to the needs of the organization, developing and documenting our process standards
- Supports the collaboration between Product, Engineering and our Business Stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Proactively identifies, monitors and communicates progress of all delivery metrics within and across teams
- Supports the teams efforts to identify, communicate, and resolve interdependencies, risks, and issues. Helps teams manage and resolve conflicts.
- Develops and confidently delivers clear, well thought out presentations to executive management
- The SecurityScorecard team is a fully distributed workforce that spans four continents with primary development areas in New York, Argentina and the Czech Republic. A successful candidate will be comfortable with managing within a fully distributed workforce.
- 6-8 years experience as a Project or Program Manager in an Enterprise Software environment
- SAFe certification and/or PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies, metrics and applications
- Experience with organizational change management, Agile transformation and SAFe implementation
- Experience managing highly technical cross functional teams
- Expertise in Jira, Jira Portfolio
- Expertise using MS Project, Google Drive
- Ideator, innovator and optimizer; identifies the best process, methodology and approach for each situation
- Solutions oriented; removes roadblocks, helps team move forward
- Motivator and influencer; excite and motivate teams to hit targets
- Data driven; measure team productivity, efficiency, etc. and use insights to make improvements
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously and targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience and Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization and alignment with these values is as important as your skills.
More Jobs From