Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As part of Facebook Reality Labs (AR/VR), we are looking for a talented Technical Program Manager, Software, where you play a key role in defining and driving highly complex, cross-functional features across internal and external teams. This will require guiding execution through planning of requirements, managing schedules, identifying and tracking risks and associated mitigations and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional partners. Communication of program status and risk to program stakeholders is a key requirement for this high impact role where you will have a major impact on future products.
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across multiple teams to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources.
- Roadmap and communicate program updates, risks and opportunities to leaders and stakeholders, identify dependencies and perform risk/change management on projects.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain schedules, and track execution across cross-functional teams, manage shared resources, and ensure timely delivery.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Design, Content, Privacy and Data Science teams for product requirements, scope and implementation.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end program plans and ensure on-time delivery. Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.