Office Tour Photos
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others? As Product Manager for the APIs and Integrations squad, you will work closely with the Senior Product Management and the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to enable integrations that leverage Scorecard data in everyday workflows in alignment with key metrics and KPIs. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to our Head of Product and will be critical in enabling us to develop key partnerships with industry leaders of all markets and verticals. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively translate technical specifications to business and performance metrics, while simultaneously wearing hats that may include interfacing with customers, writing and monitoring technical documentation, and any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale.
If you are a technical product manager who is excited by cybersecurity and it's impact on business risk, this role might be for you!
- Work closely with the Partnerships and Alliances team to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers
- Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships and features
- Competitor and market analysis for emerging development and technology trends a plus
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6+ years of technical PM or business analyst experience
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure, search quality, and machine learning in an Agile environment
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Experience working closely with data, including APIs/Integrations a plus
- Experience or exposure to cybersecurity concepts and practices a plus
- Experience or exposure to data science and machine learning concepts a plus
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From