Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
What Youre Like
- Your interest in development extends beyond coding to product and business
- You care about radical simplification just as much as robust engineering
- You can craft the architecture, develop our core features, and collaborate with our Product and Design teams to build something useful and beautiful
- You live to break large, complicated business problems into shippable, manageable, accessible pieces.
How you'll help us to be successful
- Scale a growing organization by elevating its design, processes and operations
- Write great code that you deploy often
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers and the whole company to build amazing products for all our users customers, as well as our internal operations and field teams
- Shape the relationship between software, architecture, and customer experiences
- Mentor other Engineers in the art and process of building great technology
What superpowers you'll use
- Required Skills: At least 5-7 years experience across the full stack. You can write SCSS, keep logic out of controllers, and properly index your database tables.
- Youll need empathy, taste, and passions outside of engineering.
- Empathy, Strong communication skills, and the ability to lead through influence.
- Nice to Haves: Experience with React Native for iOS and Android or Typescript. An interest in UX and hospitality.
- Organized - The ability to consistently scope, schedule, and land features on time.
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
More Jobs From