Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you a top-notch front-end developer looking for a company to grow with? Do you dream about effective data visualization, and like to talk about it? If so, we would love to talk to you. Veeva Systems is seeking technical architects looking to expand their skill set and responsibilities to meet the needs of our ever growing customer base.
Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system used by the Life Sciences industry. Because Veeva CRM is built on the Force.com platform, if you have Force.com skills, youll have a chance to use those as well. Come grow with us.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement custom data visualizations
- Design and implement Force.com solution (Apex/VisualForce/etc)
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Manage development projects, resources, and customer relationships
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Experience in front-end web development
- Familiarity with API-based development
- Minimum 4 year development or technical consulting experience
- Experience in developing Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Web Component solutions
- Good presentation skills can stand in front of an audience
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based integrations
- Development on AWS
- Project management experience
- Experience managing Force.com deployment environments
- Experience with source code control systems like Git
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.