Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are actively recruiting a Technical Analyst who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Technical analyst, you will be responsible for working alongside both business analysts as well as developers to review business requirements documentation, create technical requirements documentation, and execute feasibility and effort estimates as input to the project planning.
You will also be responsible for post unit / pre UAT testing to ensure basic quality prior to delivery and then support integration as well as ongoing use of product delivery. You will operate in the technical aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise.
You must possess an excellent grasp of sql and Python (at a minimum), a good knowledge of the technology stack as well as project management skills.
You will be engaged throughout the full life-cycle of projects working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation
- Communication as appropriate to stakeholder/requestors
- Active participation in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases (all stages of the development process)
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Contribute to and recommend internal and external process improvements
- Report on project progress to stakeholders, requesters and program managers
- Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
- Provide user support on an ongoing basis as necessary
What you bring to the party
- At least five years involvement with Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or technical equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in technical project management and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, critical attention to details, as well as good time and task management
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Experience doing technical feasibility studies as well as translating business requirements into technical specification documents
- Ability to utilize SQL within a database and program in Python
- Experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From