Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Content Operations team establishes solutions for media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Image and Text Operations team is committed to providing support for content partners inclusive of the specific needs of the industry.We are seeking a Technical Account Manager to manage technical operations and global product support functions. Candidates will have extensive operational experience with image and text partners across the industry including ingestion, data reconciliation, and development of supporting systems. They will also be data driven and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about ambiguous issues and are passionate about problem-solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and regions.
- Source and cultivate strong relationships with partners across all verticals of the photo industry including publishing, fashion, news, etc. and all verticals of the text industry including books, magazines and educational resources
- Design and scale operations support workflows for images and text partners around product use, product insights, and issue resolution
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including operations, legal, product, and engineering teams
- Establish a deep expertise in Facebooks rights management products and how they are being used across constituent groups and act as an ambassador
- Develop and maintain processes around metadata delivery and integrity
- Interface with RM product team for development of internal and external functionality to assist with partner needs
- Technical account management downstream of partner engineering
- Operational support and advocate for development of rights management products and tools
- Communication with partners with regard to onboarding specifications and processes, including general documentation