Office Tour Photos
Who are we?
The average consumer spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital Out of Home is one of the fastest growing media channels. Place Exchange is the first and only true programmatic platform for Out of Home (OOH) and Place-Based media, connecting digital marketers to consumers in physical space. We partner with premium publishers across the U.S. (and soon around the world), offering unprecedented scale, brand safety, and bottom-line results for advertisers. Our patented technology enables our DSP partners to unify workflow, creatives, reporting, and attribution for OOH with the rest of the digital advertising ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Associate Technical Account Manager to join Place Exchange and work in our New York office.
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for you to delve deep into the emerging programmatic channel of Out of Home (OOH) media. In this role, youll own a portfolio of partners for which youll be a tech lead and SME and grow their success during this rapid growth of the programmatic OOH space.
Here at Place Exchange, youll have the opportunity to demonstrate your outstanding technical and customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment by collaborating with partners to continue to advance programmatic buying of high-impact OOH screens.
Within your first month, you will:
- Become fluent and knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium and its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Build strong working relationships across teams including Engineering, Product, Operations, and Commercial.
- Own overall technical responsibility with on-boarding, troubleshooting and scaling.
Within your first three months to a year, you will proficiently:
- Lead the technical integration and routine updates for a portfolio of Publishers, DSPs, and other ad tech platforms.
- Evangelize the best practices and drive the adoption of new features that increase the revenue potential and success of Publishers and DSPs.
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource with a foundational knowledge of our business and the various inventory and integrations we have.
- Closely collaborate with the Product & Engineering team during UAT of new feature releases.
- Provide support on campaign escalations that require advanced implementation or troubleshooting prior to escalation to Product & Engineering.
- Enable innovative solutions for clients through the expert application of PX product capabilities and tools.
You are great for this role, because:
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You have some experience working with data through tools such as Looker/Tableau or constructing SQL/SQL-like queries
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in the Media/Advertising industry in a technical capacity and understand how digital advertising campaigns are delivered.
- Youre familiar with the Programmatic and/or Ad Technology landscape and how platforms communicate with each other
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects. You have great attention to detail and can spot and fix errors.
- You have a natural curiosity of how things work and can quickly learn new technologies and tools
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
At Place Exchange & Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs From