Tech Lead, Ad Products
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
As a Tech Lead, Ad Products at Intersection, you will develop consumer and advertising content across all of our Smart Cities markets. You will collaborate with our AdTech engineering team to contribute and support enhancing our Content development platform and work closely with stakeholders & product on planning, roadmaps and processes. You'll also support self-service content development and integrate with web services and APIs. You'll champion best practices in software development and architecture (design, code reviews, testing, etc), while also serving as a mentor and coach to support your team members, including cross team members within Intersection.
Within your first month:
- Learn and understand Intersection's corporate, departmental and team goals
- Work with your team to develop a solid understanding of our systems and processes
- Gain familiarity with our templating architecture, as well as advertising platform and Broadsign
- Ship the first production template
Within your first three months:
- Develop a deep understanding of our best practices
- Start automation manual processes and improving the overall workflow
- Work collaboratively with AdTech, Smart Cities and Programmatic teams
Within your first nine months:
- Develop alignment with our business objectives
- Ensure that the work you're doing is influencing the content roadmap
You're great for this role because:
- You have experience with HTML, CSS and templating markup
- You have proven experience working in highly-engaged, deadline-driven, high-performing teams
- You are able to contribute throughout all phases of a software development life cycle from conception through to design, development and unit tests
- You are enthusiastic for test coverage and unit tests
- You have an eye for design
- Your written and oral communication skills are top notch
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.