CrossBorder is seeking a talented Tax Provision Manager to serve as a domain expert and help build our Tax Provision SaaS division. In this role you will manage Tax Provision customer implementation engagements, research tax provision related issues, provide guidance to the product team on technical tax provision related subject matter, assist the sales team in sales and marketing efforts, and act as a subject matter expert throughout the organization.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual to take a leadership role within a successful technology company. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of Tax Provision specific experience interacting directly with clients, managing client engagements and audit or tax teams at an accounting, tax or management consulting firm. Experienced candidates should demonstrate comprehensive technical skills, building relationships both internally and externally across different levels of management, developing project plans, managing workflows, and comprehending complex written and verbal materials as well as managing and developing junior staff members.
- Develop talented Tax Provision Professionals.
- Lead and support your teammates with individual goal setting, professional development, and mentoring.
- Establish and evolve formal software implementation processes, ensuring that the team is using best practices.
- Build Great Teams.
- Work closely with your peers to hire high performing team members.
- Teach team members how to prepare tax provisions using our bespoke technology and gain an understanding of high-level concepts to complex nuances.
- Offer ideas on ground-breaking technological solutions for our customers to make their tax provision process more efficient.
- Develop and implement innovative processes internally to make the implementation team more effective.
- Provide feedback to the product management team on enhancement opportunities and current functionality.
- Act as key point of contact for all aspects of domain expertise for tax provision related subject matter.
- Be Data-Driven.
- Help to identify and create data metrics that will define the goals and success of the implementation team.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ years experience preparing tax provisions for Multi-National Corporations required to prepare SEC financial reporting under ASC 740. Work cross-functionally and able to gain consensus.
- Communicate well with executives and non-technical leaders and you err on the side of over-communication.
- Willing to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Able to adapt and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting business, resource, or product priorities.
- Able to exceed expectations while working remotely
- Generally tech savvy, with prior experience using Provision software from Longview, Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE, and/or Corptax.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Capable of formulating and executing strategies and processes to increase scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness of implementation team practices.
- Assisted in recruiting, hiring, and growing/developing talented team members.
- Experience using Alteryx to bridge companies general ledger and trial balance data to software products.
- CPA in good standing.
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From