Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for our first talented technical recruiter to join our quickly growing Talent team! In this role, you will be directly integral to the growth and development of our organization, specifically, the technical departments of the business. In doing this, youll collaborate alongside our talent team to support pipeline development, candidate flow and an exceptional candidate experience.We are looking for someone who has extensive experience partnering with executive leadership to scale out their technical teams.Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Reonomys most valued asset its people!
- Run full cycle technical recruitment from sourcing to securing talent and on boarding new hires
- Conduct technical phone screens to identify both technical and softskills
- Execute a high volume of outbound outreach to talent over LinkedIn, email and other social channels
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
- Quickly understand Reonomy's expanding technology stack and product architecture in order to attract top talent
- Maintain flow of inbound applicants and respond is a timely manner
- Update and maintain our active job postings and creating job descriptions for open positions
- Help facilitate a positive onboarding process/experience for new hires and collaborating with our Operations Manager to make sure new hires have all necessary items
- Be a Reonomy ambassador in and out of the office!
- 3-4+ years of technical recruiting experience at a SaaS org or technical recruitment agency
- Experience collaborating with Technical Hiring Managers ie. Product & Engineering
- Strong technical acuity & understanding of engineering functions/languages and current technology trends
- An existing network & pipeline of potential tech candidates
- Proficiency using ATS systems (Lever preferred) and sourcing tools
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in the office!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From