Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices all around the world. Learn more at www.datto.com.
This role is part of the Success Enablement team in the Partner Operations department, reporting into the Manager, Strategic Initiatives. You will be responsible for applying a training and communications strategy focused on empowering our Partner Success team with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their roles. You must be a resourceful, innovative, and creative individual with impeccable verbal and written communication skills. You will help build a training program from the ground up, and will be responsible for delivering sessions to Partner Success teams across the globe. You should be someone who deeply cares about the success of your teammates, and can think creatively about how to build a world-class team where we make our partners truly successful.
- Building an enablement strategy and persona-based skills development model to enhance the capabilities of Partner Success Managers and elevate the quality of our services
- Developing and delivering training and enablement programs to the Partner Success team including new hire boot camp, continued education, product and internal systems launches and updates; in a live, in-person, eLearning or Webinar format
- Creating an onboarding milestone program that provides the Partner Success team with the skills to retain partner relationships and drive adoption
- Gathering best practice success strategies and processes from top performers; developing and institutionalizing training materials and programs based on those best practices
- Fostering strong cross-functional relationships with subject matter experts to create content from a blank slate
- Revamping and managing the Partner Success resource and documentation library; ensuring resources are easily accessible, accurate, and kept up to date
- Understanding our partner ecosystem and helping train teams on partner segmentation, engagement, and partner portals as needed
- Creating engaging and targeted partner communications templates for Partner Success use in one to many success play
- Own Partner Success internal communications on a regular cadence such as recaps of internal updates, initiatives and tests
- Act as a representative of Partner Success communication to cross-functional teams, which may involve providing recommendations for partner-facing communications
- Bring enthusiasm to training and communications, fostering a high level of team engagement
- Assess employee engagement and mastery, track feedback, and note areas to focus on
for individual and managerial coaching
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of Customer Success, Enablement, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience required
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with e-learning, instructional design and working with LMS systems a plus
- Video editing and surveying skills a plus!
- Confidence in presenting technical and process driven topics, with a strong classroom presence
- Able to unpack, analyze and simplify complex materials or concepts to make them accessible
- Passionate about communication, professional development and instructional design
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Self-motivated; ability to thrive in a role with no precedent
- Fun and collaborative mindset
- Willingness to travel to other Datto offices as needed, ~10%
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.