Office Tour Photos
About the Team:
The Strategy & Transformation (S&T) Team serves as a change agent by developing and driving strategic development initiatives. You will be part of a team that is responsible for forward thinking insights, thought leadership and developing plans to support the organizations strategic direction.
In this role, you will work along-side the SS&C Intralinks Business Unit Strategy team and deliver strategic initiatives that directly impact the future of SS&C Intralinks. The initiatives identified by the S&T and Business Unit Strategy team are delivered through the work of various matrix teams, pulling from all levels and functions within the organization. These matrix streams are focused on various initiatives with the common goal of transforming SS&C Intralinks to a growth focused business. You will also lead the management the operational aspects of the S&T team. Because Intralinks S&T team operates like an internal consulting group, specific assignments will vary over time.
- Strategy & Transformation Core Work
- Contributing to the maintenance and evolution of the overall vision, mission, and values of the business unit, and being a communication and adoption champion.
- Conducting research and analysis to support strategic direction and decisions.
- Based on this research and analysis, conceiving of and developing strategic growth initiatives.
- Developing strategic assessment models to help prioritize initiatives that drive growth.
- Coaching and steering growth initiative matrix teams with business and competitive strategy principles and frameworks.
- Strategy & Transformation Operations
- Maintain and improve the operating model for the Strategy and Transformation team, Corporate Strategy Team, and Matrix Streams.
- Work with matrix team leadership to assess progress against goals.
- Actively engage with the teams to complete work items with the expected rigor and quality.
- Engage with matrix team leads to look for continuous improvement opportunities at the workstream level or improvements that benefit all workstreams at scale.
- Where needed, facilitating conversations between matrix teams and their stakeholders to sustain alignment on desired outcomes.
- Facilitate communication between the network of teams in the overall S&T matrix structure.
- Lead workstream launch activities.
- Provide operational assistance to all people involved in the process as needed.
- 5+ years of strategy and execution experience
- Strategy experience within a financial services organization or a strategic consulting group servicing the financial services industry focused on product and service development
- Knowledge of and experience with leading business and competitive strategy frameworks (Porter, Ansoff, Helmer, etc.)
- Experience working in a high performing team with a jack of all trades, master of some mentality
- Familiarity with working in an agile working atmosphere
- Proven experience in leading teams in a highly matrixed structure
- Equally adept at thinking and doingnot unwilling to roll sleeves up when needed and help
- Strong communication and presentation skills; comfortable leading discussions with customers and partners
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From