Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Operations team is looking for our first Strategy & Operations Associate to join Reonomy! You will partner with Ops and Product leadership to better understand potential changes to our operations, acting as our resident expert on how to best execute on these changes. Our ideal Strategy & Ops Associate will thrive in an environment where they can roll up their sleeves and solve problems, ultimately building new processes and unlocking new opportunities for Reonomy. You will be crucial in taking our operations to the next level by executing on strategy projects focused on operational improvement, from ideation, to planning, to execution, to post execution tracking, reporting, and analysis. Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to drive projects forward are key attributes that will allow you to be successful in the strategy & ops position.
If you are looking to be a central player in an org by defining and executing on a company's strategy, you have found just that in Reonomy's Strategy & Operations Associate role!
- Work with Ops and Product leadership to better understand potential changes to our operations, and become the resident expert on how best to execute on these changes
- Leverage their analytical skillset to build models describing our operation, taking into account costs, difficulty of execution, and any additional tasks that arise as a result of changes to our operations
- Develop the source of truth documentation for our operations, creating a roadmap for changes to our processes
- In collaboration with the product and operations teams, execute on changes to our operations, employing technical skills where required
- Document and report on progress against operational changes, ensuring senior leadership has a clear view of the roadmap and where we stand
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar type of role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly express themselves to a wide range of people in various roles
- Analytical abilities and comfort with spreadsheet and numbers
- Demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new skills and ways of working
- Experience extracting data via APIs and other methods, is a plus
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.