Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Do you want to use data to influence how the Engineering and Product teams at Facebook grow and thrive for years to come? Do you like telling a story through data to influence executive and business decisions? Do you have an almost obsessive attention to detail but can also drive to conclusions and insights? If this sounds interesting, we want to talk to you. In this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and our ability to transform over time. You could work on some of the most challenging workforce growth issues at a scale that few companies can match. The Mission Control team is a group of people at Facebook responsible for workforce planning and resource allocations for the technical and product teams. The individual in this role will partner closely with our Planning, Finance, and Recruiting teams to turn product goals into people needs. We are looking for an analyst to build custom reports, models, forecasts, dashboards and do deep dives on discrete questions we have about how best to grow our technical teams. They will be in a unique position to highlight the key drivers impacting the future state of tech workforce management and make bold recommendations to executives to proactively execute solutions. This is a full-time position based in our New York, NY office.
- Closely align with our Planning Program Managers to represent and understand the business implications as it relates to demand planning, management and resourcing
- Build a deep understanding of how recruiting goals are built and relate to business goals
- Leverage your context of both demand and supply to consult around processes, models, calculations, assumptions and business impacts
- Provide data, reporting, dashboards, models, forecasts and insights that the technical teams will need to best articulate the demand they have and help translate this into the supply for the recruiting teams
- Build strong relationships & influence constituents from support functions across the company to act on findings
- Determine ways to automate and evolve these regular reports to best serve the audience needs, including building portals or destinations designed to be easy to navigate
- Present data and findings in succinct and creative ways, using visualizations, to an executive audience
- Combine qualitative findings and other inputs along with data analytics to make comprehensive recommendations
- Perform deep-dive analyses to answer complex questions and deliver insights on the root causes of issues and make recommendations on strategic changes to be made to the growth plans or how we meet them
- Approach ad hoc data requests creatively, identifying root cause needs and determine when discrete needs should be regular reports or dashboards
More Jobs From