Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Partnerships Strategic Planning & Operations group is seeking a Strategic Planning & Operations Lead to assist with planning, strategic initiatives, communications, and project management supporting Social Impact Partnerships. The primary objectives are to enable Social Impact Partnerships leadership to make analytically driven strategic decisions and to increase operational rigor. This person must have a highly flexible skillset to juggle a range of tasks, including, but not limited to, advanced analysis, resource planning, organizational design, business goal definition, developing data-driven business reviews, internal communications, ad hoc performance analyses, coordination and leadership of critical projects across the company, and contributions to team culture and values.The ideal candidate delivers robust processes and excellent communication to leaders. This role requires someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving organization using lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to make a significant impact.ocesses and excellent communication to leaders. This role requires someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving organization using lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to make a significant impact.
- Collaborate with Partnerships leaders and other internal stakeholders on key business initiatives, programs, resource planning and special projects
- Develop a strategic understanding of the business to connect the dots between internal teams to efficiently execute on commitments and deliverables
- Work closely with communications and marketing teams to ensure accurate and prompt communication of key initiatives, vision and impact
- Frame decisions and contribute a strong point of view on how to build a better business
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and be the person that can connect the dots between teams to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and collaboration
- Drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities
- Identify areas of process improvement and build plans for teams to improve
- Analyze data, summarize information, and identify opportunities to help the team improve execution and efficiency
- Compile and edit briefing materials and presentations
- Help facilitate external meetings as necessary
- Look for opportunities to build culture and help strengthen the organization