Office Tour Photos
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
This position will work within Instagrams Media Partnerships, partnering closely with the Instagram Shopping team. This person will lead a team to build and execute strategies and programs to drive high impact and authentic use of Instagram for brands and creators while having a deep knowledge of commerce trends and behaviors. You will be the face of Instagram to our external relationships and serve as a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. The right person will also handle day-to-day operations, events and partnership management, field and prioritize incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues, and improve partner performance. This work will require cross-functional engagement with colleagues across verticals and regions, and is located at Instagram's New York office.
- Lead a small team of partner managers and scaled solutions managers
- Partner on strategy and outreach efforts with industry influencers to develop and innovate high impact partnerships
- Initiate, negotiate, and project manage high priority partnerships
- Serve as internal advocate within Instagram for partners, including working with Sales and Product teams
- Work closely with Facebook Partnership and Instagram Media colleagues to coordinate opportunities around key events
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- Work alongside current vertical/regional SPMs, serving as a secondary point of contact focusing on Shopping for managed partners
- Primary point of contact for otherwise unmanaged partners who are important from a Shopping viewpoint (e.g., Shopping from Creators launch)
- Proactively encourage partners to onboard to legacy shopping product across all media verticals and geographies
More Jobs From