Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager who is passionate about online payments, technology, e-commerce, financial services, social media, and business strategy. The payments partnerships team at Facebook is responsible for developing and managing relationships with companies that provide critical payment services for our business lines, as well as partners who enable new commerce and payment experiences on our platform. We work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experiences, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want.
- Manage, optimize, and grow existing relationships with payment partners and work with payment partners to improve our ability to process transactions.
- Execute on payment partnership program management, including day-to-day coordination of tasks.
- Nurture, ramp-up and manage payments partners and initiatives from initial ideation of opportunities and product requirements through the launch and throughout the course of the program by guiding on payments strategy, requirements, go-to-market considerations, and support.
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify/influence partner optimization/growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with business development and assist in commercial deal negotiations as needed.
- Lead opportunity identification on new and existing payments initiatives via industry research, market insights and best-practice sharing.
- Collaborate with operations in troubleshooting payments experiences for new and existing products.
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key partner metrics.
- Identify new partners, evaluate their capabilities and opportunities to mutually grow the partnership.