Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and platform. The FRL Enterprise & Productivity Partnerships team is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager who will be accountable for driving the account development of high potential ISVs. This role is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor to FRL's Partnerships strategy and execution in the enterprise. The core function of this role will be to enable and support high-potential ISVs, working cross-functionally across FRL to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings and partner success, and with a strong focus on delivering VR applications against targeted VR use cases and customers. This role will report directly to the Head of FRL Enterprise & Productivity Partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and takes a proactive and strategic approach to partner management. They will be passionate about transforming the way people work through FRL technologies. The candidate will possess superior analytical, communication and creative skills as this is a new innovative business. This is a hands-on role which requires excellent business and technical skills to ensure we are able to create and execute a well-ordered framework of action with little to no direction.
- Identify and develop high-potential ISVs and support business expansion through our ISV Program.
- Define a clear engagement model with partner executives and establish joint priorities to identify growth opportunities.
- Drive continuous partner portfolio optimization based on partners performance as measured by customer pipeline, solution development, co-sell potential, and partner impact for Oculus enterprise platform.
- Work with partners to transform and grow VR adoption, providing ISV success stories that help showcase their solutions on the Oculus enterprise platform.
- Advocate for the partner internally and for FRLs enterprise needs externally with the partner, providing insights and feedback for product improvements to cross functional team to help inform the roadmap.
- Guide partners to build VR solutions aligned with targeted use cases, customer and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners to identify an effective and scalable path to market for partner VR solutions built for Oculus enterprise platform, including Go-To-Market (GTM) activities.
More Jobs From