Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to develop and drive value for Commerce partners in North America. This role will support the product teams efforts to connect people with products theyll love through seamless, personalized shopping experiences across Facebook and Instagram.This person will act as the link between the needs of our partners and the capabilities that can be built in product. Specifically, the person in this role will conduct market research, translate partner feedback into actionable insights, incubate and test new product initiatives, and partner with FB and IG product teams to ensure partners are successful. You will represent Commerce partners, ensuring that the products we build are grounded in our partners needs; you will be responsible for bringing those products to new and existing partners and drive value for existing partners.We are looking for a strategic and results-driven person with experience on partnerships or sales teams. You will be part of a high-performing global team that develops and manages external partnerships across industries and the Facebook family of apps. This team also works cross-functionally with support, operations, product marketing, sales teams, product, and legal teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience and help people discover and buy what they want.
- Manage relationships with eCommerce and Retail partners, including developing new relationships, setting expectations during early stage testing, and supporting partner growth
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, Operations and Sales teams to enable partners to utilize Facebook and Instagrams Commerce products and advocate for functionality to grow partner businesses
- Regularly report updated status of partner discussions and keep cross functional partners informed of progress
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform product roadmaps across a variety of product teams
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment