Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced leader to drive our partnership efforts with sports leagues, with the goal of optimizing the use of Facebook and all of its platforms as a content distribution, fan engagement, and business platform by sports leagues in a manner benefitting leagues, sports fans, and Facebook. Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding of league and governing body business objectives, deep knowledge of current successful uses of media/digital distribution strategies to achieve those objectives, substantial experience dealing with leagues/governing bodies and relationships to draw upon to build successful partnerships, exceptional creativity and a track record of identifying and successfully implementing innovative solutions to business problems, experience identifying and delivering best practices on a scalable basis, a track record of successfully closing complex business deals and cultivating long-term business partnerships, and great passion for the intersection of sports business, media and technology. This role also requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to develop strategies, partnerships, products, and new experiences that meet the strategic objectives of partners, sports fans, and Facebook. This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Drive partnership strategy, relationships, and key initiatives related to sports leagues and governing bodies
- Help leagues understand how to utilize and prioritize Facebooks platforms as critical tools to grow and engage their fanbase and drive their business objectives
- Develop innovative partnership solutions utilizing Facebook and its platforms (e.g., Instagram, Oculus, Messenger) that support the business objectives of sports leagues and Facebook while promoting great experiences for sports fans
- Successfully advance and maintain long-term league partnerships, as well as business negotiations as necessary
- Own key day-to-day partnership relationships and operations with U.S. and Canada-based sports leagues
- Work collaboratively with international colleagues in Europe/Middle East/Africa, Asia/Pacific, India, Latin America and Canada to support leagues and governing bodies in their region by delivering best practices and cases studies
- Work cross-functionally within Facebook (product, engineering, sales, marketing, operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners
- Identify and share outstanding partner best practices and case studies to support all of our global sports partners
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Help support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner
More Jobs From