Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Business Development team is seeking a Strategic Operations Lead to assist with strategic initiatives, communications, and project management supporting the VP of Business Development and his team. This person will possess the flexibility to juggle a range of tasks, including, but not limited to, internal and external communications, preparation for engagements and executive meetings, coordination of critical projects and support for strategic initiatives across the organization. This is a full-time position based in New York City and will report to VP of Business Development.
- Partner closely with the VP of Business Development and internal stakeholders on key business initiatives, programs, resource planning, and special projects
- Work closely with internal communications and HR teams to ensure leadership is communicating constantly and transparently across Facebook organizations
- Develop a strategic understanding of the business and be the person that can connect the dots between teams to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and collaboration
- Look for opportunities to build culture and help strengthen the organization
- Conduct primary research and work with cross-functional colleagues to prepare background for meetings with key partners (e.g., identify goals and talking points, provide background on attendees, analyze the current business relationship, and summarize opportunities for FB to work with partners)
- Analyze data, surface insights, summarize information, and identify business strategies that allow the team to improve execution and efficiency
- Stay up-to-date with trends in business, technology, and advertising including knowledge of current/potential clients and partners
- Compile and edit briefing materials and presentations
- Help facilitate external meetings as necessary
More Jobs From