Strategic Accounts Manager
Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Since launching in 2014, Alfred has steadily and sustainably expanded the national footprint of residential buildings that have integrated our in-home hospitality and technology platform.
We have partnered with premier residential developers and property management groups to accelerate expansion. You will serve as the primary point person for these partnerships and are responsible for building and strengthening these relationships at all levels. In this key role, you will field inbound leads, convert qualified leads into successful partnerships, and champion the process of launching Alfred service in partner buildings. You will continue as the primary point of contact, and through end-to-end relationship management, ensure success for all partner locations. You are a natural relationship builder with strong project management skills, and a passion for rethinking residential real estate and urban living.
What Youll Do
- Cultivate and own relationship with key real estate partners to drive execution of our building activation framework and ensure successful building launches
- Implement and manage project plans to drive key results as agreed with partners; serve as main point of contact before, during and after contracts are signed
- Work with building partners to run integration and set up systems and processes
- Develop, inform and execute strategic expansion plans within designated segment of our portfolio
- Handle inbound sales requests and prepare all sales materials (i.e. intel sheets, presentation decks, etc.)
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers and management groups
What Youll Need
- 4+ years relevant work experience in real estate and/or account management
- A deep or growing network in residential real estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in hospitality, real estate and/or high-growth retail a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, and committed to closing loops.