Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
The Strategic Account Manager role is all about ensuring that Simons largest, most sophisticated clients extract as much value out of our platform and services as possible. You will develop deep, trusted relationships as you work with clients across every phase of the client lifecycle- from integration and onboarding, to campaign ideation, launch, and iteration, to partnership review and contract renewal.
Strategic Account Managers deliver value to our enterprise clients by leading strategic engagements, driving the deployment of technical solutions, and pushing process improvements. In doing so, you help marketing teams at some of the worlds largest brands to deploy campaigns that drive millions of dollars in incremental revenue for their businesses.
What You'll Do
- Lead and grow a portfolio of Simon Data's largest and most sophisticated client accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy and engagement plans to maximize client value
- Nurture deep, trusted-advisor relationships with senior level client partners and decision makers
- Act as a thought partner to clients on innovative use cases for our platform to enhance their marketing strategy
- Lead projects around client onboarding, integrations, and the delivery of strategic advisory and data science engagements
- Lead quarterly business reviews with senior client partners
- Lead bi-weekly sprint meetings with clients
- Lead client renewal conversations
- Find opportunities for client upsell and cross-sell
- Coordinate internal resources to develop and deliver on complex client solutions
- Lead and mentor client solutions analysts in your account pod
- 7-10 years of professional experience, with 5+ years managing client relationships at a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to lead large, complex projects across multiple partners and functions
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Deep intuition for business
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.