Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across the Financial industry segments within the NY/NJ area markets. You will be responsible for delivering significant growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, working at the senior executive levels, successfully building relationships and establishing business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline while working with an extended team to achieve their financial targets. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product road map.
Youll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying, qualifying and closing high value opportunities for Mendix
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirming and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
Youre the innovator we need if you have:
- Experienced in solving complex IT problems directly related to the Application Development layer.
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (10+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- You follow a proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Demonstrate ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
New York, New York
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From