iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. The iboss cloud platform provides network security as a service, delivered in the cloud, as a complete SaaS offering. This eliminates the need for traditional network security appliances, such as firewalls and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and operates worldwide, including Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Strategic Account Executive will take ownership of an assigned territory and drive revenue through new customer acquisition by mastering iboss messaging and portfolio of network security services. Their strategy will focus on net new logo and upsell opportunities that build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition by mastering iboss messaging and effectively presenting iboss portfolio of network security services
- Personally, drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, sales compensation, and overall sales force success
- Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results
- Consistently exceed quotas while developing and adding net new logos
- Work with cross-functional internal teams: Sales Engineering, Legal, Product Management, Security, & Marketing to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles and exceed team goals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Partner with the leadership team to define optimal performance measurements and management programs designed to ensure sales organization success
- How to work with and leverage a 2-tier Channel Partner ecosystem for growth
- Minimum 10 years successful track record selling and leading in an Enterprise SaaS environment with a strong preference for selling technologies such as SWG, Firewall, Sandboxing, VPNs,
- Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to present complex technical topics
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving business
- Willingness to travel when needed and host client events in corporate headquarters when necessary
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic company events
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran, or an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From