We are looking for an extraordinary product leader to help build the future of Twitter’s Topics product. As the product leader for Topics, you will help define our strategy and roadmap for customers to connect with the conversations they care about most. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and researchers to launch new features for hundreds of millions of customers.
If you are customer-obsessed, a creative and analytical thinker, and seek the thrill of getting a new product off the ground, this role is for you!
Who We Are:
Our company purpose is to serve the public conversation. The Topics team (part of the Consumer Product organization at Twitter) helps serve that conversation by making it easy for people to find and join the best conversations related to their interests. Our team owns the overall customer experience for discovering, following, and keeping up to date with an interest. This is a new product with a clear user need and a tremendous ability to drive growth and usage of Twitter overall.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs
- Identify opportunities for our product to better serve those customer needs and work with your design, research and engineering partners to craft, test, and launch new product features
- Set the pace for shipping world-class product features that delight our customers and contribute to our company’s most important goals
Who You Are:
- Obsessed with building products people love
- Have a track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to ship great consumer products
- Experience building an understanding of customers, and rapidly iterating to figure out how to serve their needs and solve their problems (via rapid prototyping, concept testing, experimentation, etc)
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are a self starter and an analytical thinker.
- 7+ years experience in product management
- B.S in Computer Science (or related discipline)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.