CVSs mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for CVSs digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be part of the team that will build this next generation platform.
CVS Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the CVS Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to join us as we change the healthcare industry.
Come Join CVS Digital!
The Sr. Quality Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and performing data quality checks across all data assets owned by the team. The primary goal for this role is to ensure high quality of data delivered to internal and external data customers.
As part of the Quality Engineering team, you will also be responsible for implementing the best quality practices along with enriching the teams quality deliverables including streamlining the process and documenting quality artifacts and matrices. The Quality engineer is accountable for ensuring the overall quality to be achieved within the team with combined efforts from PO, developers and is also accountable for effectively instilling departments quality guidelines within the team. The Quality Engineer should have good analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal). He / She should have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team. The Quality engineer should display a quality-oriented mindset with Test to Break Attitude.
Additional Responsibilities of Sr. Quality Engineer:
- Design, develop and maintain data quality assurance process and framework, automate the process when possible
- Collaborate with product team and engineering team to ensure high quality data deliverable
- Design test cases, test scenarios to test each user stories with a maximum test coverage and timely acceptance.
- Create SQL scripts to validate data in database sources (tables, schema etc.)
- Create automation test suite for regression testing for GUI application using Selenium framework (based on Java, Python or C# programming language).
- Troubleshoot data quality issues and work with engineering team to perform root cause analysis
- Track, monitor, and document testing results in centralized repositories ie, Rally, GitHub etc.
- Provide related measures and matrices to management for improvements and guidelines.
- 3+ years of experience of software quality assurance of applications including middle-tier and backend applications.
- 2+ years of hands on experience of data validation and integrity having a strong SQL knowledge
- 2+ years of working with Oracle
- 2+ years of hands on experience of Automation framework and Implementation of Automation testing in Safe agile.
- 2+ years of experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, WSDL, and REST.
- 2+ years of professional experience with the health care industries or related industries such as insurance, real time messaging etc.
- 2+ years of hands on experience of Hadoop (big data) technologies such as HDFS, HIVE, Sqoop etc.
- 2+ years of working experience of Safe-agile environment and/or scrum
- Adaptability to any automation framework having the understanding of the basic concepts of object-oriented programming languages and/or scripting languages.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.