Who We Are:
At Twitter, Strategy & Operations (S&O) is a high impact, high visibility team whose mission is to drive strategic alignment and operational improvements across the company. We partner with product, engineering, design & research leadership to promote strategic decision-making and efficient execution of our strategy in order to deliver on Twitter’s purpose to serve the public conversation!
What You’ll Do:
In this role, reporting to the S&O Lead for Consumer Product, you will drive operational standard methodologies to shape the strategic direction of the Consumer organization and help deliver results through execution of our top Company Objectives!
In general, the role has the following activities and expectations:
- Support Consumer leadership by keeping the rhythm of execution humming and removing any obstacles that may arise along the way.
- Orchestrate the overall planning process for Consumer Engineering, Product, Design & Research (EPDR) teams, including product roadmaps, goal setting, and investment planning.
- Build a successful and balanced team: review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes.
- Represent Consumer Product as key liaison in coordinating with other internal planning functions (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.).
- Develop content and drives communication across EPDR and rest of the company, communicating regular product updates, key results, and consolidating strategic plans for review with the Twitter executive team and the Board.
- Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional project teams to structure and execute analyses needed to develop recommendations.
- Bring key insights and trusted independent advice.
Who You Are:
- Experience working closely with senior executives, a high level of business sense and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and organizations.
- Understanding of building Consumer products at scale.
- Confident in conversations primarily with engineering and product but also with design, research, data science, infrastructure, GTM and executive teams.
- Problem solver and strategic individual who is comfortable using frameworks and data to help structure the team's thinking and solve multi-faceted problems.
- Extensive experience leading sophisticated cross-functional initiatives, adept at leading cross-functional teams to make strategic decisions and execute.
- Handling resourcing/staffing, and having worked directly with VP & C-Suite level.
- BA/BS degree or MBA
- 10+ years of experience preferably with 5+ business strategy/planning/COO office at a consumer tech company
- A strong analytical attitude, a proven track record of distilling data, and an ability to identify trends
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing team level resourcing/staffing
- Experience working directly with the C-suite/VP level on a regular basis
- Proven ability to supervise, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.