Leads and participates in the design and development of analytical capabilities to achieve success in care management programs and to solves complex healthcare problems.
- Strong data science skills and healthcare domain knowledge to identify the problem, suggest a potential solution, design a study, and implement the solution in the health space.
- Experiences in analyzing healthcare data such as claims, EMR, pharmacy data, etc.
- Experience in using algorithms and statistical models to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Collaborates with care management teams to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics to operate and improve the program.
- Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
- 5 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Public Health, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Masters degree or PhD preferred.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From