Solutions Consultant - New York
Brandwatch builds smart software solutions that help capture, analyze and share insights from social media. Brandwatch is home to over 300 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of six culturally diverse cities across the globe. Some of our clients include Unilever, American Airlines, Whirlpool, Walmart, British Airways, and Dell.
Brandwatch is looking for a Solutions Consultant: someone passionate about technology and business, who wants to help potential clients design solutions to problems using social data. You will be a trusted advisor in meetings, a prolific creator of demonstration builds, and a key person across our largest and most complex deals. You will use your position in the Sales Organization to bring the best technical thinking to Brandwatchs global sales organization.
- Build use-case driven configurations tailored to prospects needs, as discovered by the sales leads
- Create demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience: from CMO to analyst to community manager
- Collaborate with sales team leads to find real stories and insights in the data for clients and prospects
- Introduce bleeding edge social analytics techniques to demonstrate unique ways Brandwatch can solve prospects problems and demonstrate and apply features of the product roadmap still in beta
- Contribute technical knowledge to RFP questions and the questions database
- Communicate pitch feedback to product teams, and create feature requests as part of the product stakeholder process
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales results across sales teams and industry verticals
- Stay current with industry news, competitor landscape, partner offerings and the latest Brandwatch technology updates and configuration techniques
- Partner with customer success and professional services teams to ensure a stellar experience for new customers
If you have 2+ years experience as a Solutions Consultant or analyst at an enterprise SaaS business and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people
- An expert on pushing the limits of SaaS products
- Obsessed with alternative solutions, understands the power in the word no
- Always ready to answer questions out of left field and engage in ideation and execution discussions with marketing leaders
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive enterprise sales engagements
- A writer of inspiring, meticulous scopes
- A quick learner of new technologies and their value propositions
- Happier in high speed, high pressure, high impact environments
- Exceptional at managing your time
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
Also great if you have:
- Experience with buyers in marketing and the challenges of the modern marketer
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including digital, social, marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales environments, product marketing/management, implementation and/or operation of marketing technologies
- Web programming experience
What We Offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of the Best Places to Work for the past 3 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.