Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere.Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect who who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The Solutions Architect applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of solutions design to conceptualize, shape, and define appropriate customer solutions. You will work with clients, engineers, and internal and external stakeholders, to document, and prioritize business, functional, and system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work for our Financial Services clients. The Solutions Architect will also perform technical and managerial responsibilities; including project management and leading engineering teams. You should feel comfortable communicating to various stakeholders, from executive management to engineers and customers when needed.
What you will be doing
- Provide technology leadership and oversight on design, development and implementation of our conversational AI platform.
- Deliver artifacts, technical analysis documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements; oversees design reviews and frameworks.
- Develops solutions to difficult technical problems encountered as part of system implementation, upgrades or support issues.
What you need in this position
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of hands-on design and development experience
- Familiar with Agile practices, continuous integration, writing testable code, performance analysis
- Experience with Cloud-Based software
- Experience with AI, NLP, or Machine Learning is a BIG plus
- Ability to provide hands-on technical leadership, as well as experience with customer delivery management
- Experience writing APIs
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.