Hi, were Nexthink. Were not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, weve surpassed $100M in ARR, and weve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but were just getting started.
To support the Nexthink MSP business's growth, we are looking to expand our MSP team with additional resources in North America.
The Solution Architect's focus is to provide presales support to assist the MSP account team in global territories over-achieve revenue goals. The Solution Architect's function is a critical part of the sales pursuit team and works to create and plan the delivery of innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts and MSP Partners by matching technical requirements/capabilities to business outcomes.
The Solution Architect is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Customer Success, delivery teams and our partners to understand sales and business priorities to align their activity with the needs of their business.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Become a Nexthink SME and thought leader, both internally and externally, to drive the business value of the Nexthink Platform.
- Help the MSP sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates business outcome.
- Collaborate with global partners to design, build and adapt new services around the Nexthink platform.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing-related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally, evangelizing on Nexthink and driving business value.
- Perform Demos and POVs for prospective accounts within the MSP
- Create collaterals (Proposal Write-ups, Bid Defense presentations) for RFPs that are being pursued by the MSPs to showcase Nexthink value to their services
- This is a field-based role and requires domestic travel to partner/client sites in the Central and Eastern US Region, as well as occasional travel to other Nexthink sites within the USA and internationally.
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in business, IT, or communications or equivalent work experience
- You will have extensive experience in a presales or technical consulting role, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud-based solutions.
- Experience working with/enabling partners, building and launching MSP offerings
- Proven experience working with a sales organization focused on Value Selling.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technologies into the market.
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these
- Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related discipline
- Designing, building and operating Security Operations Center
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Capacity to work with a diverse set of partners, identify and respond to the unique needs of each one, with minimal guidance/supervision
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business whilst understanding how this applies to MSP business models.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- You consider yourself a team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment and understand that success comes through teamwork and knowledge sharing.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.