Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Engineer, Test you will have a major part in our software delivery process, ensuring that the code our software and data engineers ship is highly functional and reliable. You will create and manage a test suite across both automated and manual testing for our products, including frontend, API, and data.
As the first person in this role, you'll be integral in spearheading strategy for quality coordination and testing. You will tackle evolving challenges alongside a world class engineering team. If you are driven by curiosity and have a keen attention to detail, then this is an opportunity worth checking out!
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Product to identify product issues and deficiencies
- Communicate efficiently around defects, and provide detailed and repeatable steps to reproduce issues
- Establish QA guidelines and procedures that support product success
- Own the outcomes of software delivery by reducing the overall count of defects identified in production systems measured on a weekly basis
- Work to optimize our experimentation workflow across testing environments and dev/production environments, including using feature and rollout flags
- Partner with the on-call engineers to triage issues
- Execute functional, fuzzing, or load testing against API endpoints
- Work together with engineering and devops to integrate and support automated testing processes within our CI/CD systems
- 3+ years in a QA role
- Team-player with extreme attention to detail, able to surface risks to the team and provide critical assessments
- Experience writing automated tests for APIs and data tools, such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and ParquetExperience with RESTful APIs, SPAs, JSON
- Experience working with Python, SQL, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with a frontend automated test suite framework, such as Selenium or Cypress
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From