Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, ERP Applications.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Design, develop, support, maintain, and implement complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions
- API-enable our internal and customer-facing applications
- Participate in an energized agile software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of Mulesoft ESB developer experience
- In-depth Java programming experience
- In-depth working experience in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
- Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of implementing API on ESB using REST/web services
- Experience working in agile delivery and teams (SCRUM)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Mulesoft Certified Developer and/or JAVA certification
- Experience API-enabling large/global E-commerce platforms
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From