As Seismic continues growing, weve added capabilities for marketing orchestration to help complete the life cycle of content creation and management. On this team, you will focus on building out backend solutions leveraging a variety of tools, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
The Content Marketing Platform team is responsible for the core functionality of Seismics marketing orchestration product. As a member of this team, you will be maintaining a large diverse codebase as well as defining and building new features essential to the future of the core product.
What you will do:
- Define technology strategy for building out new marketing orchestration features vital to the success of the product
- Work collaboratively with PMs to fulfill feature requirements and customer requests
- Experiment with new patterns and technologies to provide forward thinking direction for the engineering organization.
- Collaborate in service architecture discussions and promote adoption of best practices and uniformity in system design and programming patterns.
- Develop, improve, and maintain our monolith, and help refactor its components into micro-services.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of industry working experience with Python. Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with SQL (E.g. MySQL & PostgresQL) and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis).
- Experience with developing REST APIs.
- Experience with OAuth.
- Experience developing microservices is a plus.
- Experience with Golang is a plus
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers' journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.