Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Engineer at Reonomy, frontend or backend, youll have a major role in creating data and software systems that make commercial real estate information more accessible and actionable for our users. You will tackle hard challenges every day across a number of languages and problem spaces within a world class engineering team.
- Collaborate with your team to design, build, and maintain Reonomys software systems
- Write high quality code, participate actively in code reviews, and consistently help to ship software, mentor others, and grow our culture and team
- Work with our Product team and other Engineers to maximize our ability to quickly leverage our data and meet our customers needs
- Backend: Develop services and systems to search massive data sets, manage content, administer users, process payments, and support all of our different product lines
- Frontend: Develop modern web interfaces on top of our APIs to deliver our Individuals, Teams, and Enterprise experiences
- Play a major role in the future architecture of our expanding platform; were a small team so everyone must play a role in building our technology roadmap
- 2+ years in a Software Engineering capacity (startup experience preferred)
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others and considers themselves a polyglot engineer
- Experience building online SaaS software applications and services
- Experience with complex data systems and large data sets
- Backend: Experience with technologies like Python, Flask, RESTful APIs, JSON, PostgreSQL, Relational Databases, Document Databases, AWS, Docker, Scala, Spark, Elasticsearch
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in office!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From