Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
As a Software Developer at Device42, youll bring new functionality to life from working with product management to help define functionality all the way to implementation, backend code, frontend UI code and APIs. This role also requires working with our support engineers to bring issues to quick resolution.
This position is based in our West Haven, CT office.
What you'll do
- Develop software solutions to support customer requirements
- Collaborate effectively across development team, QA and Customer Support
- Implement integrations with third party applications
- Participate in product planning and assist with defining requirements
What you bring:
- 3+ years software engineering experience in a complex system environment
- Proven experience in building, delivering and maintaining software in a distributed environment
- Knowledge of Python,Golang desirable
- Experience with application integration with 3rd party software
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with git or other version control tools
- Desire to apply problem solving skills in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of networking, IT infrastructure
With our HQ in West Haven, CT and expansion offices in Boston and Denver, were excited to continue consistent 100% year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From